Frequently Asked Questions

Let Us Help Uncomplicate Things

Making sure our customers understand their insurance policy is important to us. See below our FAQs about manufactured housing community insurance.

Our paper, Accelerant Specialty Insurance Company, carries a Financial Strength rating of A- (Excellent) and a Financial Size of IX ($250 Million to $500 Million). This rating was effective as of July 28, 2022.

Yes, we can provide both Property and General Liability coverage for park-owned homes.

We write in all 50 U.S. states excluding Hawaii.

Yes. While coverage is often excluded in wind-exposed areas such as Florida, we can provide Named Storm coverage.

No, our Property and General Liability products are issued as separate policies.

Yes, with a preference towards parks that cater to long-term residents.

There is no minimum or maximum space requirement. Our typical combined minimum policy premium is $2,500 with the exception of CA which is $4,000.

Yes, we provide Business Income coverage within our Property policy. The coverage extends to the loss of rents suffered by the park owner due to damage to tenant-owned homes from a covered cause of loss.

Can't Find an Answer?

Talk to one of our agents and find out more about our products and services.


Monday: 8am-5pm EST
Tuesday: 8am-5pm EST
Wednesday: 8am-5pm EST
Thursday: 8am-5pm EST
Friday: 8am-5pm EST
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed